download feh 3.1.3
- feh-cam and gen-cam-menu are no longer installed by default. Use
make install cam=1to install them or
make uninstall cam=1 && make install cam=0to remove them permanently
- feh no longer depends on giblib. Instead, the relevant parts of the giblib source were imported into the feh source. Rationale: giblib is unmaintained and, as far as I know, only used by three projects (one of which is feh). There is at least one known bug in it, and as I do not have the time to take over giblib development, importing the library seems to be the best solution.
- Fix/improve --randomize for short filelists (closes #151)
- Fix a buffer overflow in the printf implementation when handling unknown format specifiers (affects --action, --customlist, --index-info, --info, --thumb-title and --title)
- Update help (if built with help=1)